BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Friday, January 7, 2011

The Collage of my Personality


Informal Theme #1
Blog #1



            The hummingbird may be small, but it is so full of joy that when it comes to you, joy will take over. It is a symbol of good health. It is the only bird that can fly backwards. This is a reminder that the past can’t be changed but the past can teach lessons.

            Being conscious of my health came naturally to me. No one forced me to live a healthy lifestyle, a life free from diseases. I guess I got it from my grandpa on my father’s side. I think that being aware of good health is a significant aspect of anyone’s personality since eating and maintaining fitness is a habit of everyone.

            This characteristic of mine gave rise to some hobbies which contribute to my personal health. I enjoy swimming and golf the most when it comes to exercising. I mainly get information on maintaining a healthy body through reading books and surfing the internet. In addition to that, I have a habit of drinking water the minute I wake up and allot 30 more minutes before I chew on breakfast.

            I absolutely dislike junk foods. I do eat some occasionally but I prefer healthy ones cooked in a delicious way. I avoid oily foods such as bacon or food submerged in too much cooking oil like fries. I also do not drink soft drinks.

            I admire people who live in a healthy way and continue to inspire others to do the same. Jack LaLanne, the so-called “godfather of fitness,” is now 96 years old and still living strong. Oprah Winfrey always makes sure she eats delicious but healthy food everyday with the help of her personal chef, Art Smith. Seohyun of Girls’ Generation, a Korean girl group, wants the healthiest stuff for herself and also for her fellow members even though she is the youngest. She makes sure that she sleeps before 12 midnight to take care of her skin and sticks to waking up at 7 in the morning to read books. Lindy Tsang, a YouTube star, is famous for her videos about natural remedies for the skin and hair. She prefers tea over coffee. In fact, she doesn’t drink coffee at all, which we know, has caffeine, an unhealthy substance.

            Due to health being the topic I’m most interested about, I dream on becoming a doctor or a nutritionist. I also want to establish hospitals with cheap price for everyone to receive all the needs they could get. I also desire owning a pharmacy or a training centre.

            We live not twice, thrice, but only once. Life is threatened with harmful diseases that keep us from getting close to our goals in life. A healthy body is a must so we can fulfil our tasks with vigour. That is why we should all value our health. Everyone should live life to the fullest.

0 comments: