BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Friday, January 21, 2011

The Day Love Came to Town

Informal Theme #3
Blog #3




             As individuals, love is something we ponder without hesitation. Each and every one who have lived, are living, and will be living in this realm of God considered, are considering, and will be considering love’s inevitability. It is the most powerful thing in the world. And with something that dominant in the human race, no wonder that it has affected me as well. It was when love came to a teen like me.

            Best known for his lead roles in dramas, I first fell in love with him at “My Lovely Sam Soon.” Lately, I love his newest series “Secret Garden” and I’m trying to find time to watch it. He never fails to catch my attention with his looks and a voice that makes me fall in love all over again. Not to mention his overwhelming personality that makes him an overall good character. Out of all things in this world, I wouldn’t want anything except for him.

            What more can I say? He is truly the best thing that my eyes have ever seen. And if you happen to read this, I am urging you to know him as well so you can feel my devotion. I was fated to love you. Saranghaeyo, Hyun Bin oppa~

0 comments: