BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Friday, February 11, 2011

Application Letter

Informal Theme #6
Blog #6


February 11, 2011


Angeli C. Cadungog
Directress
Integrated Montessori Center
#51 Diego Silang St.
Phase II, AFPOVAI
Fort Bonifacio, Taguig City

Madam:

Greetings!

In response to your ad in the Philippine Daily Inquirer, I believe my broad-based scientific knowledge makes me an excellent candidate for a high school Science teacher. I am very pleased and interested to impart my knowledge in order to enhance the students’ efficiency and capability.

Through my studies, I have gained in-depth knowledge of many scientific subjects which include Biology, Chemistry, Anatomy and Genetics. I am a LET passer in a recently conducted examination. I am confident enough that I could contribute to the best of my ability to the school’s vision of producing excellent quality students and graduates.

Attached here is my curriculum vitae for your reference. Should you find my qualifications adequate, I am willing to call up for an interview at your most convenient time.

Thank you. I am looking forward to work with the people in your respective institution and with this, rest assures of my highest competence and dedication to this noble task.


Respectfully yours,


Iris Vrean G. Sisracon
IRIS VREAN G. SISRACON

0 comments: