BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Friday, October 8, 2010

The World Ends in 2012..?


Informal Theme #7
Blog #7


            “It ain’t the end of the world.” That’s just one of the lines from the lyrics of the song of Jay Sean titled “2012”. I must say, it has a really catchy tune that it’d get you dance along with its beat. In fact, it is one of my favorite songs up to this moment. It’s funny how songs like this make me think ahead of the future. Watched the movie 2012? Ever wonder if it would actually happen? I’m one of those people who fear easily that I’d rather die now than see the actual scene myself where the roads would enormously crack, buildings would rush falling and see the water flow to its extent. If you had the time to watch the movie, then you probably have the time to hinder the roots of this almost inevitable crisis, too. All of us, even in our smallest ways, can take part in saving the Earth. Mother Nature calls! Remember that the world keeps spinning around!


0 comments: