BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Friday, September 17, 2010

My Teacher, My Hero


Informal Theme #4
Blog #4


You had me up ‘til 2 in the morning
“I don’t get much sleep,” my parents’ warning;
And yet you wake me up at an early time
Tell me, teacher, why do you make me whine?

No doubt that you’re someone full of wisdom
I’m sorry, teacher, for my sarcasm
Though defying, I have no choice but to study
One reason I go to school is because you change me.

From spoiled and ill-mannered, you teach me life’s words
Comparing to music, I slowly learn the chords
Now I cannot be frightened of how my future could be,
As long as you are there, giving me a dose daily.

So much words to describe you, I can’t choose the best one
I’ve decided to end this, the poem is done;
But before you take your eyes off and glimpse on another
“My teacher, my hero,” hope you listened as I utter.

0 comments: